Hello and welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to: BECAUSE SCIENCE!

In this blog I will attempt to answer any and all random questions about life, the universe, and everything.

Before we get started, a bit of information about myself:

I'm a very creative person who loves fantasy and sci-fi, art, video games, writing, reading, and pretty much anything right brain oriented. I am, in a word, a nerd. :) My first career path led me to obtain a BFA in Graphic Design and word as a "creative" in a Graphic Design office. Unfortunately, I learned very quickly that creating logos for business was not the kind of creative work I wanted to do for the rest of my life and that desk job was not the right fit for me. Thus began my adventure searching for a new career, the one true career. After some wandering around, I eventually ended up heading towards the medical field. I'm currently a licensed massage therapist, in school for Physical Therapist Assistant, and I have dreams of pursuing a Master's in Sports Medicine and a Doctorate in Chiropractic.

The saying "truth is often stranger than fiction" definitely holds true, and nowhere is that more prevalent than in the sciences. I have an insatiable sense of curiosity. I love looking at the world around me and asking "why?". So, as much as I would love inventing my own answers to these great mysteries of the universe, the truth is often much more fascinating. In the following blog I will attempt to answer any and all questions that pop into my head. The majority of these questions will probably be exercise or myoskeletal related just because that's kind of my wheelhouse right now. But nothing is out of the question! So enjoy the ride, learn some facts, and enjoy some immunity to terror... because science!

Cheers!

- Fliff

The Scientist character, from Elder Sign (c). Her special ability is immunity to terror... because science! It seemed an appropriately nerdy way to name my blog. :D 

Comments

Popular Posts